Friday, December 8, 2006

6 weird things

THE RULES: Each player of this game starts with the '6 weird things about you.' People who get tagged need to write a blog post of their own 6 weird things as well as state this rule clearly. In the end, you need to choose 6 people to be tagged and list their names. Don't forget to leave a comment that says 'you are tagged' in their comments and tell them to read your blog. I got tagged by my cousin Bunny from Florida, and like you, Bun, this is the first time I've ever been tagged via Blog! Fun! I'm not that interesting or weird, but I'll do my best.

1. I have to wear mascara. Every day, even if I'm not going anywhere, even if I'm going exercising or swimming, you will not find me without mascara. The reason being, I have very blonde eye lashes and if I don't wear mascara, I look like a little kid, or worse, a boy. When Danny and I were on our honeymoon, he saw me fresh out of the shower and said, "Oh my gosh, I've married a 12 yr old!" True story!

2. I'm the only person I know who detests pumpkin pie. Ick. Gross. Smelly. Disgusting. I carved our jack-o-lantern this year and I remember saying to myself "what and how in the world do people eat out of this thing? It's disgusting!"

3. I can literally gain 3-4 pounds in one day, in one meal. But I can also lose it super fast. When I start dieting, I can pretty much lose 3-4 pounds within the first two days. That's partly great news and partly my detriment.

4. My favorite music group is the Barenaked Ladies. I'm always leery to tell people that, because not too many people have heard of them, and contrary to popular belief, this group is not about scantily-clad chicks. It's make up of 5 fully clothed men from Canada. Great stuff.

5. When I'm stressed, I eat, clean, and play the piano. I remember back in the good ol' dating days, when I was nervous waiting for my date to arrive, I'd sit at the piano and pound out tunes to relax myself. Still works to relieve stress, when the kids will let me.

6. When I grow up and my kids are gone, I would LOVE to buy an RV and quite possibly live in a different place, a different city every couple of months. I'd love to take a year or two and just travel this great country. You don't have to drive far to get a completely different climate, landscape, beauty, scenery, weather, you name it. Even in Arizona. =)

All right, now for my 6. I tag Tiff, Ashley, Jessica, Lizzee, Natalie, and Heather. I know I have more readers than that, but I don't know of too many who have blogs. If you want to be included, just let me know!

1 comment:

The Bluths said...

Ugh, I don't think I have 6 interesting things about me...