Monday, December 11, 2006

what Christmas means to me

I did this on Saturday for a Keepsake Trends challenge, 'what Christmas means to me'; the picture is not supposed to look so funky. It's actually supposed to be a sepia tint (the light brown) but my colored ink cartridge in my printer is running out. I'll replace the picture when my new ink comes in. I hope to do a second page to this layout soon. It was so fun to do, but took me four hours! I stayed up way too late Saturday night after the kids were in bed to finish this, but I think it came out nicely. Posted by Picasa

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I was having a hard time getting your blog for a while so I am glad I was able to break through! Love the page! ADORABLE PICTURE! Tammi

Anonymous said...

Great page Aimee.. Glad you can get allthe challeges done maybe you'll win ago.. I'll keep my fingers crossed for you..
Lizzee