Wednesday, January 17, 2007

my day

Woke up, got the kids up and dressed, ready for breakfast, then realized my clock was wrong and we were a full hour early!
My first day with all four daycare girls.
Made bottles.
Changed diapers.
Made teddy bear crafts.
Washed and put away 3 loads of laundry.
Read my scriptures.
Made more bottles.
Changed more diapers.
Made lunch.
Naptime.
Attempted to read the book I'm struggling through right now (700-page bio on Joseph Smith, Jr.)
Gave up on the book for "Talladega Nights" with Danny.
Gave up on "Talladega Nights" to...
Make more bottles.
Change more diapers.
Kids' homework.
Kids' punishment for bad behavior on the bus.
Sent 4 daycare girls home.
Took kids to Grandma's where we're helping rennovate her bathroom.
Lean Cuisine for dinner, mmm...
Bathe kids.
Relax and enjoy American Idol! Ahhh...

No comments: