Friday, January 26, 2007

my scrap space


My sweet hubby has been planning this little surprise for a few weeks, slowly gathering up the materials to surprise me one day with shelving over my scrap space and a home made dowel to hold my ribbons! I was so surprised, I could not stop grinning and looking at it! I have posted the before and after pictures. Currently I have all my albums/scrapbooks on the top shelf, but I've pretty much run out of room up there, so I'm going to have to find another place.

3 comments:

tif-do said...

What a nice hubby you have. I just got my first box of scrap stuff today. Will see if I enjoy it or not. I'm not to big on things that take a lot of time. I know I will never put the beautiful detail into it that you do. But I figured its something I can do in the cold winter months.

Anonymous said...

This was so nice I know you so wanted this Glad he got it done..

Anonymous said...

Glad your hubby got this done I know you were so waiting for the space.. it's great.. Cute and fun and you will be inspired even more than you are..Keep up the great work
liz KT