Saturday, February 17, 2007

check in

I did much better this week exercise-wise. I moved my treadmill time to the morning (5am, oy!) but it actually hasn't been that bad, if I force myself in bed by 9:30 or 10. I worked out four times this week, so I'm happy with that!

We borrowed The Illusionist from the library and I'd say it's worth watching once. We're not going to burn it or keep it, but it had a nice twist at the end which is always fun. Jessica Beal was horrible in it though. It came out around the same time as The Prestige which was so much better. Story line, acting, everything was good. So my suggestion is, if you liked The Illusionist, check out The Prestige. Both about magic and very interesting. I've mentioned before that The Prestige is actually kind of confusing, and deserves a second viewing to catch it all.

4 comments:

The Bluths said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The Bluths said...

I liked the Illusionist and I agree about Jessica Biel, although I just don't like her anyway. I can't wait to see the Prestige when it comes out next week.
P.s. Hoover Windtunnel 2: $300+
Bissell Velocity $129
Bissell Healthy Home $255 ($225 with rebate)

The Bluths said...

The Bissell Healthy Home retails at $300, but I got 20% off at Linens n things and then the rebate.

Anonymous said...

I just saw the Illusionist, so I will definately check out the Prestige. I really liked your Valentine story below! SO SWEET! Take care, Tammi