Monday, February 26, 2007

cropping with becky

I have some exciting news to share...I have won a scrapbooking crop session with Becky Higgins! I won it by way of a raffle that Keepsake Trends put on to benefit Makenzie Moore, the storeowner's 7 yr old niece who has a brain tumor. I've never entered a raffle before, but I figured this was a good cause. (I hear the store earned more than $1200 for Makenzie through this raffle) Plus, they chose 8 winners, so I felt I had a pretty good chance! I actually bought my ticket just hours before the drawing, so I was pretty thrilled to find out. I've been a Becky fan for a long time and have several of her published books and magazines. This should be a lot of fun! I'll be joining several other gals whom I know primarily through the message boards on the website.

No comments: