Saturday, February 10, 2007

not so good...


OK, so I'll admit, my exercise week was pretty lame. I did a kick-butt work out Monday night (I ran one minute, then walked three on my treadmill for 40 minutes and I was coughing and wheezing for hours afterwards...have I mentioned how I hate running?) and then the rest of the week I was just so busy at night I didn't get a chance to walk. Meetings, grocery shopping, outings, just time with family--all things that happened to interfere with my normal exercise time. A fellow blogger does hers every morning, but I don't know if I want to sacrifice 40-ish minutes of extra sleep time to get on the treadmill. It's a possibility. When do you all work out?

Here is a couple of funny pictures I took last night. I got some McD's ice cream for my kids to keep them busy while I got a couple of things at the scrapbook store. When we got home, I found how much Ethan had truly enjoyed his.

3 comments:

abeNanna said...

Can't do mornings, so afterwork is the only time available. I have found that reading scriptures in the am as I get ready for work is best for me. When it comes to all these extra things you just have to find what works best for you and go from there. Not having any kids to get ready etc. sure makes it easier.

Anonymous said...

tHIS IS SO FUNNY IT SAYS SCRAP ALL OVER IT.
LIZ KT

The Bluths said...

Well, you know what I do for a workout. I am really loving this yoga class, I am very sore the next 3 days. I'm not perfect at it, but it's sure fun. They asked me if I wanted to teach when Kendra is done, I just might do that.