Monday, April 16, 2007

ewww....flu...

I have SO much to write about I don't even know where to start. But let's just start by summing up the last 48 hours. Puke. Throw-up. Barf. Upchuck. Regurgitation. Spew. Ralph. Vomit. Why is it there are so many words for such a disgusting thing? That has been our weekend. I woke up Saturday morning with it. Sunday morning, Sean had it, and by Sunday night, both Sean and Ethan were blowing chunks at the same time. So much nastiness. So many bedsheets. I think I've done no less than six loads of laundry in the past 24 hours. Danny was good enough to come home from work Saturday morning so he could take the boys to their baseball games (yes, boys. I didn't realize yet that Sean was infected. So here are some fun pictures of Cameron taking second base and right field a bit too seriously. Not!

No comments: