Thursday, May 10, 2007

survey

A fun survey that is going around. Feel free to copy it and use it on your own blogs.

A - Age: 31 years
B - Bed size: King
C - Chore you hate: Cleaning bathtubs
D - Dessert you love: Cheesecake, doughnuts, chocolate chip cookies, BROWNIES!
E - Essential start your day item: prayers
F - Favorite actor(s): Johnny Depp
G - Gold or Silver: I like both--gold for wedding ring, silver for everything else
H - Height: a whopping 5 foot 2 inches
I - Instruments you play: piano and a while ago I started teaching myself guitar, but I'm not very good
J - Job title: Domestic Diva / daycare momma
K - Kid(s): boys: Sean 7, Cameron 5, Ethan 3
L - Living arrangements: 3 bedroom, 2 bath house in Surprise, AZ
M- Favorite Months-October and December
N - Nicknames: Aim, Mom, Baby
O - Overnight hospital stay other than giving birth: None that I can remember
P - Phobia: Having a child die
Q - Quote(s): --
R - Right or left handed: Right
S - Siblings: Two slightly younger brothers
T - Tattoo(s): Nope
U - Unique talent: Scrapbooking, playing piano, singing, sign language
V - Vegetable you hate: brussel sprouts
W - Worst habit: too rigid
X- If you were told to Xerox a part of your body what would you agree to: my hands
Y - Yummy food you make: Enchilladas, potato soup, hawaiian haystacks, desserts
Z- Zodiac Sign:Virgo

2 comments:

tif-do said...

Fun, mines done!

Casey Lu said...

I play at 8 next Tuesday too! So you make potato soup huh?! That is one of my favorite soups!!! I knew something about you was super odd (not in a bad way) but that we have lots of things in common, we are both Virgos! I knew you had to be one! That means we are probably a lot alike!