Saturday, October 27, 2007

the last 24 hours

Our costumes for the ward Trunk-or-Treat:







...can anyone figure out who I am? I carried around a little notebook and pen. *Hint, shiny white sneakers*
The last soccer game...thank heavens, cuz it was 95 degrees out there and I got burned. The kids really enjoyed this sport though, especially Sean.




Sean's award ceremony


The playplace set up for the teams and siblings


We stood in line 30 minutes for this balloon. Half of it was broken 5 minutes later. =)




Cameron's last game...at 1p...all dressed in black, poor things.



Trophies! This makes it all worth while!



Tonight was our neighborhood Halloween party, so once again we got all dressed up. I wasn't ready to be *fill in the blank with your guess as to what I was last night* again, so I quickly put together a little island outfit. Yes Deborah, these are your coconuts. Very uncomfortable. (PS, I think you may be a tad bit 'perkier' than I am!) More pictures on the web album.

10 comments:

Katrina :) said...

awwwwww...y'all have some pretty cool costumes!! I had a party last night, too. I was Hannah Montana. I'll post the pictures on my blog soon!!

~Trina

Christine said...

I still think you make a spot on "instert name of mystery costume here". After the T & T we were eating some dinner and out of the blue DJ goes "dang it Amie really looked just like her huh?" Too funny :-)

The Bluths said...

I was hoping someone's comment would give away what you were cuz I have no clue!

tif-do said...

I second that...

Amber said...

Nancy Drew?

Delfina said...

Lots of great pictures!

Brian and Jessica said...

Love the costumes!! I second everyone else... Who were you?!

AZ HS Spotlight said...

Pam from the Office?

AZ HS Spotlight said...

Yeah me! I got it right!

Amie said...

Yes indeedy girl! I think it was more obvious in person...and even then, you had to be a fan of the show or there was no way you'd guess it. =)