Saturday, November 17, 2007

1-2 childcare openings

Hey guys, for you who are local, I'd appreciate it if you spread the word that I'm looking for one or two more daycare chitlins. =) One of mine is moving soon (my little Daycare Dearie that I've had since she was 8 weeks old and now she's going on 3 years old!) and as much as I don't want to think about it (sob!) I do need to fill her spot. Or just add another.

So please pass along for those in the city looking. We have a non-smoking home WITHOUT a pool. I've been doing daycare for 3.5 years but I've been a momma for 8.5. =) I prefer the 0-2 age group, but I'll take a little older if necessary. I can get ya any further info you need. Thanks!

1 comment:

Heidi said...

if you didn't live on the other side of the WORLD, I'd have a few for ya here! DRATS! GL filling your spots!