Monday, December 10, 2007

another game of tag

I got Tagged by Steph--well, maybe...she tagged me, but then she also listed her friend as "Amie B.", so maybe it's not me. But I'm gonna do it anyway. So there.

A- Attached or single: Attached and I ain't letting go

B- Best Friends: CC, Nat-Mat, Dude, Dahlene, and so many more

C- Cake or Pie: yes please...but if I have to choose, cake. With cream cheese frosting. or chocolate.

D- Day of choice: Friday

E- Essential Item: scrappy supplies, err, I mean my scriptures. =)

F- Favorite Color: today, blue

G- Gummi Bears or Worms: eww

H- Hometown: Alamo Lake State Park. Population 28

I- Indulgence(s): craisins, brownies, funyuns, and rootbeer when I let myself, which is almost never. and chocolate.

J- January or July: oh January, are you kidding me?

K- Kids: Sean 101 months, Cameron 69 months, and Ethan 44 months

L- Life is Incomplete Without: my family, the gospel, and yummy food. ie, chocolate.

M- Marriage Date: February 13th. We thought we were sooo cool. We soooo weren't.

N- Number of Siblings: only 2 lone brothers, so I love that my hubby has 7 siblings

O- Oranges or Apples: apples. with peanut butter. or chocolate. or both.

P- Phobias or Fears: death of loved ones

Q- Quotes: Ummm...I don't know, "if ye are prepared, ye shall not fear" ?

R- Reason To Smile: scrapbooking, eating, good piano music, good friends, the blog, big paychecks, rainy days, green left arrows, a day without a call from the principal, working cars, chocolate

S- Season: I don't really have a favorite. I like parts of every season for different reasons.

T- Tag Three: CC, Nat-Mat, and Dude

U- Unknown Fact About Me: I pushed over a piano when I was 9 years old

W- Worst Habit: sitting at the computer for too long. eating chocolate.

X- X-Rays or Ultrasounds: ultrasounds...been a long time and likely won't be another

Y- Your Favorite Food: depends on my mood, but I love Abuelo's for Mexican, Red Robin for burgers, and TGIF for fun. and chocolate.

Z- Zodiac: Virgo

3 comments:

AZ HS Spotlight said...

Which CC did you tag? :) Boy, I bet that gets confusing :)

Christine said...

Did mine :-) Thanks!!!!
Wanta scrap during the day Friday?

Christine said...
This comment has been removed by the author.