Wednesday, August 6, 2008

my favorite songs right now

Now Comes the Night -- Rob Thomas
Rock Your Soul -- Elisa
Lost -- Michael Buble
Your Guardian Angel -- the Red Jumpsuit Aparatus
Time is Running out -- Muse
Storm -- Lifehouse
Summertime -- New Kids on the Block
Shadow of the Day -- Linkin Park
Rain -- Breaking Benjamins
Leavin' -- Jesse McCartney
I'm Yours -- Jason Mraz
Dance Dance -- Fall Out Boy
Apologize -- One Republic and David Archuletta (American Idol version)

What are your faves right now?

2 comments:

Liz said...

Yikes.. I don't even know.. I listen mainly to the news

Katrina :) said...

my top 10:

Lullby by The Spill Canvas

Fences by Paramore

This Is Our Town by We The Kings

There's a Good Reason These Tables Are Numbered, Honey, You Just Haven't Thought Of It Yet by Panic! At the Disco

Redy, Set, Go! by Tokio Hotel

Tessalate by Tokyo Police Club

Justify by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus

Sorrow by Flyleaf

California by Metro Station

Sleeping With Giants (Lifetime) by The Academy Is...

Yeah! I like some of yours, too! You should do Your Guardian Angel by RJA as your next song! That would be soooooo cool!

Trina