Monday, July 27, 2009

i did some mo'

Layouts.  The first four were done for my friend Dahlene when she won my blog contest back in. . .I don't know, March?  A long time ago.  All I know is it took me forever to do these but I'm so glad I finally did!  (she gave me permission to post them here) Working the 12x12 size is different and kind of fun and intimidating for me and I'm always glad to try something different.  In my humble opinion, these looked much better in real life-and the My Boys one was my favorite.   I left spots for Dahlene to write her own journaling.  Love you, girl!  Miss you!  Move back home!

 DSCF1196 DSCF1197 DSCF1198 DSCF1199

 

DSCF1564 And then the other night at Christine's crop I did this one layout of Ethan and 12 of my 36 Christmas Swap cards.  3 sets of 12-I'm 1/3 done!

DSCF1565

Kinda simple and I'm annoyed that my 'merry christmas' ended up a different shade than my paper.  Ugh.  Oh well.

This weekend also held basketball games and pictures, the usual grocery shopping, library, and bank trips, and babysitting until the wee hours of the morning for a friend.

What did you do this weekend?

9 comments:

Margee' said...

Amie, love your LO's.

I really need to get back to scrapping again, only time I seem to make anything is cards.

I really enjoy your blog, sorry, I've not been around to comment much.

Jennifer ♥ said...

Great pages!

My mama and I went on our annual pond tour. It's so much fun to see what some people have in their backyards! :)

AZ HS Spotlight said...

Thanks again for watching Johnathen! I got up at 6:00 Saturday morning and cleaned. It actually looks presentable in my living room now. Next step, getting my room ready for the bassinet!

Jenna said...

I LOVE the adore page....so simple and awesome! I'm; definitely lifting that one.

Katrina :) said...

Amie!
cute layouts!!!

I thought it'd be nice to inform you that my brother got a 3rd place in the world this weekend at derby! :)
i lost my race, but oh well. I chilled with my new friends and hung out with the band and some cuties! and cheered on the little bugger!

love
trina! :)

Liz said...

Amie great layouts love them all

Torrie said...

I too Love the Adore page. You are rock'n the orange girl.

jinxi~ aka angi said...

These layouts are AWESOME.. I tell ya.. you just keep amazing me with your creative talent!

Anonymous said...

Amie ,
love them all...I can help you with having the paper and the ink match ...www.stampwithdennyse.stampinup.net

Dennyse Gonzales