Tuesday, August 10, 2010

it's that time of year again

When I go skipping through the house singing at the top of my lungs just to hear the lovely echo bouncing off the walls in an otherwise empty house.

I mean, uhh.when my kids go back to school.  :)  Dan happened to be on shift yesterday as well, so I truly had a quiet house.  I'll admit I watched movies and checked email leisurely, even layed out in the sun to finish a book, but I did get lots of work done around the house as well.

So here we have 'em, Ethan as a 1st grader, Cameron as a 3rd grader, and Sean in 6th-officially junior high. 

DSCF6471 DSCF6472DSCF6469 DSCF6470   DSCF6473 DSCF6474 DSCF6476

Seriously, aren't they growing up, like, right before your eyes?

4 comments:

Jenna said...

What posers, I love it! And yes, they are growing up sooooo fast!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

YES! sniffles!

What handsome fellas.. Youve done yourself proud! Us too! :)

laurie said...

they do look so much older and wiser! enjoy your "school days" (sans kids.) i hope they all made it home yesterday... i was in the office talking to sean and cameron after school - they were so serious and concerned about ethan so i reassured them it would all be fine. :-) very sweet how much they care about each other.

Lorie said...

They look so cute! And OLDER! I can't believe summer is already over! We have two weeks from yesterday left. *sigh*

I am going to miss summer!