Monday, October 4, 2010

in which i break my 6 month drought

I scrapped this weekend!!!!


Sure, it's Christmas from 2 years ago, meaning...I am really really behind, but one has to start somewhere! So one is just gonna pick up from the holidays '08 and one isn't gonna think about the months and months of pictures one needs to go through and develop and scrap and one is just gonna sit down once or twice a week and at least get into 2009...before it's 2011. So, let's cheer one on!


You can't read the bottom of this, but it says 'It's good to be friends with the big guy'. Let me explain, our good friend Brent was Santa that year at the ward Christmas party and did such a good job! We wish he'd volunteer for Santa every year! :) And you can't tell, but the white stuff you're looking at is cotton balls I disassembled to go with the Santa's beard theme.

5 comments:

laurie said...

great layouts - they totally put me in the holiday spirit!!! i'm glad you got back in the scrappin' mood.

OneHappyfamily said...

LOVE them both. That is what I need to do. Sit down once or twice a week and pump a couple out. Good for you.

jinxi~ aka angi said...

AWESOME!!! I really like them both. And I am kinda in the same boat as you.. so many pics so many things to do.. how do we let these things get away from us?

ps: I love the cotton!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah Brent! Good on him!

B

Casey Lu said...

Yeah! We both scrapped this weekend! May not have been a lot for us but right now, one or two is good. I love what you did with the cotton balls it looks cute and very festive!