Friday, May 6, 2011

easter 2011

Between school and all the activity going on in March and April I've gotten a little behind in my blogging.  I generally do a month's worth at a time anyway, which makes it easier on me, but means you as a reader get all my news a few weeks late.  It doesn't bother me if it doesn't bother you.

We did the Easter Egg Hunt on Saturday this year, 1) because Dan was working Easter Sunday and 2) I like to separate the whole secular part of it (bunnies, eggs, candy) from the spiritual side of it (reverence, the Atonement, the Resurrection). 

So in summary, here is our Easter Saturday. :)

 IMG_3138 IMG_3144 IMG_3145 IMG_3148 IMG_3149 IMG_3154 IMG_3156 IMG_3163

IMG_3170

IMG_3173

(PS:  Sean was our Easter Bunny this year!)

The kiddos got simple books as gifts.

IMG_3185 IMG_3176 IMG_3180

3 comments:

Jennifer ♥ said...

Looks like fun! I can't wait to do Easter egg hunts with our little guy - might be a few years! :)

Margee' said...

Wish we'd had that good of weather for our Easter.
Wish we could have moved to Arizona like we'd planned.

OneHappyfamily said...

Love the shots of Cameron! Cute kid!