Saturday, December 10, 2011

my talented talented boy

Sean performed at the school variety show this past week, participating in a very ill-miked rendition of Bye Bye Birdie's "Telephone Song" and then a short fun monologue.  Check him out!

 

He also played clarinet at his Winter Band Concert last week.  He did a short "Angels We Have Heard on High" with a gal (who I swear he is going to grow up and marry some day, they are so alike) and then did "Jingle Bell Rock" with the band.  A few days later they also performed for the school district governing board.  Kinda cool.  :)

 IMG_6249 IMG_6258 IMG_6260 IMG_6262

 

Thanks for watching!

5 comments:

laurie said...

i was lucky enough to see him perform at both the board meeting and the variety show - great job, sean!!!

Anonymous said...

Nice job, fear of public performances? I think not!

B

Stacy Householder said...

WOW! I am so impressed with Sean!! :) I absolutely LOVED the monologue!! It made me laugh. :) And He is GREAT at the Clarinet. WAY TO GO SEAN!!! So proud of you. :)

Sher said...

Sean is awesome! he's so cute & funny! :)

heather said...

good job sean!