Monday, February 27, 2012

best. day. ever!

Had a fantastic first day at my OB Clinicals...got to participate in and help with two births. Simply amazing! I truly loved it. Can't wait to go back!


What an incredible thing to help those babies come into the world and watch them take their first breaths. Hard to believe that thousands of mommas do it every day!

This is what I've been looking forward to since the day I decided to go back to school to become a nurse. This is what I've been most excited (and thus most nervous!) about.

This has been a good day.

1 comment:

laurie said...

i am so thrilled for you! there is nothing like having a dream come true and it living up to all the hype. i'm sure those mommas were glad to have you and your kind, wise ways in the delivery room with them.