Thursday, February 14, 2013

15 years of us

So 15 years ago, we were on Day 1 of our honeymoon!  What a fun, exciting, everything-is-new, awesome time that was!

He surprised me yesterday with 15 long stem roses and a card about 2ft tall!  :)  We went to Arizona Fry Bread for lunch -- *new favorite place!!* -- caught up on some shows in the afternoon, then went out to Abuelo's for dinner at night.  Later, some dulce de leche cheesecake (complimentary from Abuelo's) and sparkling cider.  What a fun day!

We usually don't end up putting too much into Valentine's Day, since it's the day after our anniversary, and we get to share it with everyone, but it's ok.  It's still a fun day.  The boys took some of my roses to give to their crushes at school (not kidding!) and I look forward to hearing how that turned out.  So cute.

Dan's at school all morning, then work the rest of the day/night, so it's just another day for me.

But I do love my honey and am so grateful for his love, patience, and sacrifice as he works and goes to school full time!  We're in another exciting time of our lives right now...something tells me we'll always have something to be excited and happy about; new phases are fun!


2 comments:

tif-do said...

Congrats on 15 years!

Anonymous said...

Was our little one born on your anniversary? How fun!

B