Wednesday, August 21, 2013

liebster award

Hullo ladies and gents, 

I was nominated by writer and personal friend, Heather Gray, for the Liebster award.  I'm not really sure where it originated or who/what? Liebster is, but I love a good tag, so I will participate!



The rules are:

Each nominee must...


  • answer the 10 questions
  • create 10 questions for the next nominees to answer
  • link back to the person who nominated them
  • make sure they know they've been nominated and that they know the above rules
  • not tag back the person who nominated you or any of your fellow nominees



I will be honest, the hardest part about this will be finding 5 bloggers to tag!  Hardly any of my friends blog any more, so I do hope you all will participate.

Q&A time!

What's your idea of exercise?
I love love love Zumba!  It's fun, it's hard, it's work, it's the best time I've ever had exercising.

What is the largest number of pets you've ever owned at one time?
We honestly haven't ever had too many pets.  We had 4 or 5 fish at one time years ago...and now we have a dog.  We're kind of lazy pet-owners.

Favorite deli meat?
I'm super boring...I just like plain ol' turkey breast.

Early bird or night owl?
I definitely have an easier time getting up at 3 in the morning as opposed to staying awake until 3 in the morning.  I am lots more productive in the mornings too.  If I don't get it done by 11am, it's probably not going to happen.

Favorite snack food?
Lately, zesty-ranch-flavored vegetable straws like these.  Mommy's special treat; I don't share.

Are you a mall shopper?
Heck to the no.

Strangest animal you've ever come face to face with?
Just found a dead bearded dragon in our empty above-ground pool when I went to sell it last week.  Random.  Dead.  Stinky.  I guess, someone's pet?

What color socks are you wearing right now?
I love socks and wear them at night, but during the day I am a sandal-wearing gal.  (I pumace-stone and vaseline my feet every night, stick them in socks, and have lovely soft feet in the morning)

If you could dye your hair any color, what would it be?
I'm a bottle blonde right now, but I do love red hair, like Jean from X-Men red.  It washes me out though.

What physical attribute do people most compliment you on (eyes, smile, hair, etc.)?
My eyelashes.  They are super long.  Not thick, not dark, but long.  Mascara is my best friend.


Questions for the new nominees:

Favorite ice cream flavor?
Have you ever been out of the country?
Look in your fridge--what are the first three things you lay eyes on?
What did you want to be when you grew up...and are you?
What are your pets' names?
What's your favorite song on the radio right now?
What do you want for Christmas?
What's your favorite online/smartphone game?
Sand or surf?
Ever gotten a speeding ticket?

I'm not supposed to tag back to Heather, but I'd like her to answer the questions anyway.  :)  The rest of you can answer on facebook if you like!  Helena, Christine, Chris, Tiffaney, and Laurie.

1 comment:

Heather said...

Love it! Vegetable straws...yum. (Ranch flavored...ick...not my thing. But more power to you!) Bearded dragon. Dead. Probably decomposing. Can I just say YUCK really loud for you? I'm shuddering in sympathy. :)