Thursday, September 14, 2006

my birthday

So this week I celebrated the big day, I turned 31. My family pampered me and I got calls and emails and cards all day long. One nice friend brought a house plant--that was a total surprise! How sweet! My kids surprised me with the "Friends" version of the "Scene-It" game. Love those!

Grandma came over to babysit and we went out shopping and running errands. Cost-co, gas, Wal-mart, Radio Shack, Best Buy, the thrift store for some work-out clothes (I SO needed those) JCPenney, just getting things done, and then dinner at Abuelo's, one of our favorite places. For those of you who have not been, it's simply awesome mexican food with a really cool atmosphere and I kid you not, the best waiting staff around. We always love our server and the food is soooo yummy. We usually save it for anniversaries and special occasions such as this.

I got a bunch of scrapbook stuff that I desparately needed and my visiting teachers even got me a gift certificate to Keepsake Trends! Yay! So sweet!

It was a great day and so nice to spend a leisurely evening out with my honey.

No comments: