Wednesday, October 25, 2006

can't sleep

Ugh, so it's like 4:30 in the morning and I've pretty much been awake all night long, just tossing and turning. Not really stewing about anything, just can't sleep. Does that ever happen to you?

I got up and went to the computer and got a bunch of RS stuff done, updating email lists, made our calendars for November, sent out a bunch of emails, just organized stuff. That's what I do when I'm fretting--I organize things, put things in order, somehow it helps relax me. Not that I'm fretting, I just can't fall asleep. It's a little bit hot; we've had the AC off and the windows open the last few weeks, but this week the house has gotten up to 82 during the day and hasn't cooled off so much at night, so I'm still feeling the warmth.

Anyway, what do you do when you can't sleep?

No comments: