Tuesday, October 17, 2006

"click" review

Well, I did like "Click", however I really wish they would have tried to keep it PG. It was a great story line, really funny, and Adam Sandler was awesome in it, especially towards the end. I like that it wasn't his usual goofy movie. However, they did throw in a lot of his usual crude humor and unnecessary bad language. It would have been so easy to keep it kid-friendly without a few strong words and running themes.

It was the type of movie that made me laugh and cry, and after it was done, I immediately went to my kids rooms where they were sleeping to hug them and tell them I loved them. It makes you want to call your parents for an "I love you" too. You can't say that about too many Happy Maddision productions, so kudos to Adam for this production.

I'll give it 3.5 out of 5 stars...would have scored higher without the F-bomb and other nasty words.

No comments: