Saturday, December 23, 2006

finished room


Here's the finished room! I replaced green walls with taupe and cleaned up the blue walls. We cleared everything out of this room and moved all of Cameron's stuff to Sean and Ethan's room. (It's a bit tight in there, but we'll work it out.) For this room, the plan is to bring in the treadmill, perhaps the weight set if it'll fit, and make it a spare room. It may end up housing the computer and/or a hide-a-bed couch. Not all of those things will fit, but some combination. The best part about this project is that it cost me almost nothing. I had all the paint and supplies on hand except a roller refill, so that's always a plus!

I love to paint...every six months or so I just get the bug and tackle a new room. In the boys' room now, we'll need to add some shelves and my next big project will be to get rid of the residue adhesive left from the wallpaper border that has been ripped down TWICE. It may be while because there are other things that will need the money first, but that'll likely be my next big painting project.

No comments: