Tuesday, January 30, 2007

a new resolve

Ok, so hopefully, in a month's time, I won't look back on this post and sigh in disapointment...I'm resolving to start exercising again! And perhaps I'll be able to stick with it with the help of my online buddies. There are a few of us who have set goals to work out at home, with whatever piece of expensive equipment we have gathering dust, and then account to each other on Fridays how our exercise week went. If anyone wants to join me in this, great, just post on your blog if and when you've done your thing! We're shooting for Mon/Wed/Fri--I figure no one wants to exercise on weekends, right? I did about 45 minutes on my treadmill last night while the kids were watching "Deal or no Deal". I tried reading a book while walking ("Christmas Jars" by Jason F. Wright) and at some points that either worked or didn't. I don't have shelving up yet in the exercise room for a television and I don't have a portable stereo, so reading it is. I prefer the mind numbing drone of the TV, but...all in time.

So, who's with me? We can do this! And hopefully, if I have readers expecting me to do my thang each week, I'll be more likely to do it, eh? Good luck to you all as well!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE DEAL NO DEAL JUST HAVEN'T WATCHED IT LATELY GOOD LUCK ON THE EXERCISE.
LIZ KT

Anne Thompson said...

Hi I was blog surfing and came across your site from Elsie's. I scrolled down and saw the LOVE letters, they are soooo cute. Where did you find the letters? And I've already started my excersize routine...pilates and weightlifting, how about you? Anne

The Bluths said...

Wish you could come back to the workout. We miss you there, we hardly have anyone showing up anymore. I feel like if I don't go everyday they they won't have anyone who will be there. Good luck

Anonymous said...

Hey check out your pm at kt. I sent you a link. Let me know if you get it.