Monday, January 8, 2007

what's on the menu?


I love my griddle! I use it easily 3-4 times a week, for pancakes, grilled cheese, sausage, bacon, whatever. I got it for my birthday a year and a half ago and I am still crazy about it. Pictured here is our dinner for this evening: breakfast, pancakes (not shown) bacon, hashbrowns, and scrambled eggs. I know what you're thinking, Holy Grease-fest, Batman! I know I know. But this is actually all leftovers... three pieces of bacon, two eggs, about a cup of freezer hashbrowns, and some frozen pancakes that I split up between three kids. (I didn't get any of it, are you kidding?) So it really wasn't too bad. Just wanted to share that this grill is awesome and I highly recommend it. I think it's by Rival.

1 comment:

tif-do said...

Looks way better than the cereal I've eaten for the last 3 days.