Wednesday, February 7, 2007

a bit cryptic

I've been so busy watching past seasons of this that I totally forgot to watch this last night. Tonight, this returns for 16 new episodes and they'd better be good or I'm quitting after this season, I swear. Last season's plot was not unlike a pile of this! I've been bad with my diet too...totally couldn't help myself from making a yummy batch of these this afternoon as soon as the kids were napping. Good stuff. I'm so glad it's Wednesday. I'm exhausted. Mon/Tues/Wed I have four daycare kids. Thursday and Friday it's only two. Today's almost over. Yay! I can't forget to work out tonight. I'll seriously need it after eating all of these.

4 comments:

abeNanna said...

Too much of this and that aren't good for anyone, LOL!

Anonymous said...

I'm not to much of a sweet fan just once in a while.. I love coffee cake, cinnamon rolls and brownies. but not on a reg basis it's kinda funny and I'm not a real chocolate fan.. M & m are my favorite chocolate..
Liz Kt

April Hall said...

Hey Amie. How do you get it to be where in your posts you have a word that links to a website? Like on mine I have a post where I reference a website (self-addressed.com) but I want that word to be able to link to that site. Am I making sense? :)

Anne Thompson said...

I wasn't too impressed with LOST on Wed. were you? I sure hope the rest of season is better! The first 2 were soooo good, but I'm just not feeling these ones! Anne