Wednesday, February 7, 2007

freshly squeezed




My big boy entrepreneur decided he wanted a lemonade stand set up after school today. It worked out well because someone had given us a box of lemons which I really wasn't quite sure what to do with. I found a good recipe for the homemade kind and off we went to squeeze lemons. The kid was so popular we had to make a second batch. He made $9 in about half an hour! I told him that's more than I make! He was pretty proud of himself and the lemonade was pretty good too!

3 comments:

April Hall said...

Oh my gosh that is sooooo cute!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Well mom I can wait to see the layout on this It's to funny Younger we all think of this I think it's the t.v. thing.Too cute... I'm glad he had fun So what is he going to buy or save with his money?

Anonymous said...

That was me above forgot to put my name
Liz kt