Saturday, March 10, 2007

the becky higgins crop at keepsake trends


It was sooo fun! This is the first official crop I'd ever been to and really, what a party. Lots of food, lots of friends (old and new) and scrapping. Perfect night, really! I enjoyed meeting so many people that I had chatted with online. There was truly a diverse group there last night and I think it's safe to say we all really had a great time. Becky was very sweet and personable, easy to talk to, and was working on some great stuff. She mentioned that her next book is all about sketches and it's going to be really great; it will showcase 200 of her most recent layouts, all new. She couldn't tell us any more! She also autographed her new book and gave it to us, quite a surprise! I won some other prizes during the night and got some awesome freebies from friends as well. The crop technically ended at midnight, but I know several girls stayed much later. It was a blast! I will definitely do it again!

This morning was the scrappy yardsale at Keepsake Trends, so back I went with my cinnamon rolls and did some great bargain shopping! I got new paper, ribbons, and storage material for my little doodads. Fun stuff!


Here's what I accomplished. I also did a another first page of a two page layout but haven't finished it yet. Once the second is done, I'll upload it.

2 comments:

The Bluths said...

At this pace soon you'll have every day of their life scrapbooked :) Looking good.

Amie said...

Hi Amie, I just love this LO - I might just copy it LOL.... You have been very busy.