Monday, April 23, 2007

thank you card


I worked 4 1/2 hours off and on today on these 10 cards for my card swap this week. Way too totally obsessive! However, this swap I belong to, lemma tell ya, the girls are amazingly talented and the cards that come out of it are so good! I often feel guilty that I don't put enough work into my own when some of the others obviously took some time and attention to detail. So, I certainly won't put this amount of work on cards in the future, for this once, I feel like mine are up to par. I was inspired from a design by Michelle on her Twisted Chick Creations blog. Go check it out. She is absolutely amazing!

I used S.E.I. Granny's Kitchen paper for the most part, a Technique Tuesday stamp as well as a Sarah Baise stamp. I used my Zig markers and blue stickles to touch them up a little bit.

2 comments:

April Hall said...

Amie you did an AWESOME job on this! I can't wait to get mine on Friday in the swap and see how it turned out IRL, i'm sure the picture doesn't do it justice! Your cards are ALWAYS beautiful, and they are just as good as everyone else's in the swaps! I think you do amazing work and love looking at what you do!!!!!

Liz said...

Great job on this card Amie It's one of your best I'm sorry I'm not in the swap.. and I guess your glad your not in our swap... for 20 cards huh.. hahahhahaha. I did't get in the last one . But who knows maybe next one..