Sunday, April 22, 2007

two peas crop night!

For those of you who aren't familiar, Two Peas is a scrapsite/community/group that is very popular in the scrapbooking world. A fellow scrapper, Shanna, that I have recently become friendly with was in charge of a major mega scrap night held at the Hilton hotel in Mesa. Other than the Becky Higgins crop night at Keepsake Trends, I've never gone to anything like this and I decided it would be a fun night out, so I signed up. It was from 6p-midnight!! I brought with me all my scrappin' stuff and some ideas and pictures and carpooled with some other friends, (Thanks, Jessica!) and joined around 60+ other women in the fancy duds at the Hilton. Shanna was just amazing...she seriously went to so much work to put on this thing, from decorations, food, and DJ to the sponsors she contacted for freebies that were given out all night. I got some fun rub-ons and chipboard as well as some other great things. Shanna, you did a great job, you rock, girl! (and thanks to my mother-in-law for babysitting until one in the morning!!)

Here's what I accomplished last night:



8 comments:

Liz said...

Amie they are all so fun.. I love the Ambo drivers photos.. I have heard that NO ONE host a Scrap party Like Shanna it makes it fun so many people and of course the prizes are always fun to win as well. Just fun to be around so many people that have the same passion i can't wait for NSD..coming soon.

Anonymous said...

Amie, GREAT PAGES! You accomplished way more than I ever do at a crop. Shanna does know how to throw a party! Take care, Tammi

Anonymous said...

Amie! Thanks for the props girl!! Hee hee! It was so fun to see you last night and I am glad you had such a great time! I am in love with your layouts! They are pure eye candy!

Anonymous said...

your work is just incredible! i went to a crop weekend once where the goal was to get as many pages done at once as you could.. and i feel like i've never learned how to really take time and make them the way i want them to be. instead, i'm constantly going back and either re-doing it, or adding to them. with my current crop project, i constantly am on your blog for inspiration! i'm so glad you post pictures! i may need to sneak over to your house and view them all!

Anonymous said...

Lovely work, you should be very proud of yourself for getting so much done..... That never happens when I go to a crop night!

Amie

Anonymous said...

These are great Amie! You got a lot done. Good for you!!

Anonymous said...

Those are some great pages. It was good to see you. Glad you had fun there. Maybe we can drag you out tp more crops. Hehe

heather said...

I think the top layout is my favorite you have ever done. so cute.