Tuesday, June 12, 2007

gotta love nap times----->card challenge updates!

Everyone except Sean took nice long naps today, so I got him busy with a computer game next to me and I scrapped away! These first several images go with my "Happier Healthier me" cards I'm doing for Shanna's Card Challenge. You've already seen the first one, but I wanted to add it to show that I added journaling on the back. So what you see here are my first three pages (the title, my goal, and this week's 'keys to success' with the journaling on the back of each.)








I'm a tad behind there--today starts day one week one for me *blush!* I do so well until dinner and then I just eat what's easy which is usually fattening and delicious. ;)

These next two layouts I did really quickly this afternoon as well--they've been in my lift file for ages and finally a picture came that fit just nicely. I think I spent about half an hour each on these--the longest part was just waiting for my new white pen to dry (thanks, Delfina!) I love quicky layouts. Sometimes I have to remind myself that not every single one has to be a masterpiece!


11 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your two lo. Your more than welcome. I know you will get lots of use out of the pen.

Casey Lu said...

Love your layouts they are perfect! You think your behind on the cards? I haven't even started yet! LOL. I love the colors you chose, pink and green always a great combo, it is what I chose for my sil baby shower. Perfectly complimentary! Sure miss Vball tonight! Oh well. See ya soon!

Heidi said...

You have entirely too much time on your hands, you need a few more kids and some swim classes! LOL! And hey - seriously - how long do you practice your hand writing every day? cause - it looks like a really pretty font to me - I write like a 2nd grader - maybe that's why I went digi? LOVE the cards!

Chris Scrappin and Stampin in Texas said...

Love the layouts..Your advice on my blog candy cracked me up! thanks for stopping by. Chris

Beth Thomas said...

Love your layouts. They are great! Thanks for stopping by my blog! I'll be back to visit!

Anonymous said...

Good luck on the HEALTH PLAN. I love your Card! Love the layouts too! Tammi

Anonymous said...

AMie! Love the keys! Great job on this! Keep up the good work! And I LOVE your other eye candy posted! YUM!

Jill said...

I'm glad I found your blog! I've been looking for it since you signed my guestbook but the link you left me didn't work--lucky for me you posted a comment on someone else's blog that led me here. I love seeing your creations and I'm sure I'll be back to visit again. Take care!

Heidi E. said...

The two layouts turned out great. You have such a talent.

Amie said...

Wow Amie your cards look great!! I am the same breakfast is easy, lunch I try to stick but the afternoon just does me in!!

My felt animals are a bit bigger than my hand the panda was a smaller though.

I should have called the birds 'Chicks' LOL.

I just love the quick LO you lifted I am going to lift it too....

becca said...

great idea with your weight goals in the little book. that is too cute. Love the little page with the keys! This year my DH and I had 12 weeks to lose weight. I was able to lose 20lbs by doing Body For Life. Highly recommend that program if interested.