Wednesday, June 6, 2007

lunch date

Here's what I did last night after the kiddos went to bed. It's technically a 2-page layout, but I'm submitting the first to another scrapjacked contest. Wish me luck! The pictures are from a Saturday back in September when we woke up with nothing to do and on a whim called Danny's Dad and step-mom in Fresno, 10 hours away, and asked them if they'd like to meet in the middle for lunch. (We hadn't seen them since before their mission 18 months earlier) They were so excited about it so off we went! It was a really great way to spend the day!



4 comments:

Liz said...

Looks like a fun spontaneous day

Casey Lu said...

Volleyball was great. I was trying to get your attention before you left but you were talking to someone by the door and the next time I looked you were walking out the door! Got beat by Cooper Canyon in the very last match up. But it was fun. I love these layouts and I really like the metal swirly and all the things you did in that cluster. I would have never thought to cut the flower in half! I love it! I am sure glad I got to talk to you a little more yesterday!

Amie said...

Looks great, love the colours... Good luck in the comp!!

Anonymous said...

Good luck! Those were some great layouts. Loved them both.