Monday, July 2, 2007

2 1/2 weeks later

Just some updates on us...

We're doing good, a bit better every day. Here are my boys 17 days after the accident...they've both come a long way. I'm doing much better as well. Almost overnight my chest/sternum started to feel better. Not only am I on/off my anti-inflammatory pills but sneezing doesn't hurt as much any more, lol! I woke up Friday morning and my sweet husband was giving me a Priesthood Blessing; he was saying it quietly so as not to wake me, so I let him have his moment. Later in the day I told him how I appreciated it, and asked him what he had said in the blessing. He said, and I quote: "That your chest would get better.......and bigger." LOL! The goober. I'm so glad we have the Priesthood in our home. But I don't expect to be buying any C-cups any time soon. ;)


5 comments:

Christine said...

LOL. That's seriously funny!

Delfina said...

Never dull a moment. I'm so glad all of you are feeling better.

Casey Lu said...

SO glad that you all are feeling better! I need to meet with you, do you think Weds afternoon or Thursday afternoon would be better?

Scrap_N_Angel said...

LOL, that was funny to read. The boys are looking great and I'm glad your chest is feeling better.Thanks for the giggle. :)

Christine said...

Tell ya what, when we do dinner I'll brignt the salad :-)~