Thursday, August 14, 2008

scattergories

One of my favorite board games, now coming at you live via blogs everywhere.  Play along!  I was tagged by Toni, and I tag Jenna, Ashley, Karen, and Sherlyn.

Erase my answers, enter yours, and post it.  Use the 1st letter of your name to answer each question.  Try to use different answers if the person before you had the same 1st initial.  You can't use your name for the boy/girl name question!  Good luck!

*WHAT IS YOUR NAME: Amie

*4 LETTER WORD: Axle

*VEHICLE: Audi

*CITY: Atlanta

*BOY NAME: Amos

*GIRL NAME: Allison

*OCCUPATION: Architect

*SOMETHING YOU WEAR: Anklet

*FOOD: Apple

*SOMETHING FOUND IN A BATHROOM: Anti-perspirant

*REASON FOR BEING LATE: Alarm off

*SOMETHING YOU SHOUT: Achoo!!

5 comments:

Love Triangle :) said...

OMJ!!! I want to do it! sounds like fun! :D

Trina

P.S. Check out this blog about my story with my BFFs!!! :D:D

AZ HS Spotlight said...

I totally shout when I sneeze, I have the loudest sneeze!!

AZ HS Spotlight said...

I totally shout when I sneeze, I have the loudest sneeze!!

Jenna said...

Ok, ok, I'll get right on that!

The Bluths said...

Can I just say ditto?