Monday, September 29, 2008

nook u is over

And whew, at this point, I've done somewhere around 30 layouts, 1 card, and 1 mini album this month!  crazy! 

DSCF6269

This was for a challenge to use a movie quote.  Mine is from "Grease", showcasing Sean's first Pinewood Derby entry.  It looks much better in person if I do say so myself.  ;)

 

DSCF6273

For this one, I had to scrap about a company or establishment that means something to me.  The journaling says:  "It's kinda silly but we have a soft spot in our hearts for TGIF.  We ate there the night before each of our kids was born.  The atmosphere is casual & fun & the food is yummy.  Each time I drive past one, I smile."

For those of you who have been asking, yes, I am feeling better, but my cold has moved from my ears nose and throat to my chest.  Oh well.  Progression I guess.  I relaxed this weekend because I was able to turn in my Bio homework early on Friday, and today it is back to work!

I started dieting again a couple of weeks ago and I'm down 9 pounds, so that feels good.  Everyone have a great week!

4 comments:

Meg Giroux said...

Okay...this is like too wierd!! LOL, my favorite all time movie is grease and the one place I always pick to eat is TGIFs!!!!!

congrats on the diet!
If you don't mind I am going to add you to my list of bloggin friends!
Good luck with the Nook University...I wish I could of stayed in the running...but with my Gram and all i just couldn't concentrate to get all the work done. have a great day!

Shauna said...

TGIF's is the first place Rob and I went on a date! Awesome about the 9 pounds congrats :)

Jen Martakis said...

Congrats on the weight loss. That is so awesome! Love your scrappy projects and congrats on getting through Nook U. :)

Lorie said...

That is amazing! No matter what you won because you got SO MUCH done!