Thursday, January 29, 2009

amie's life in a parallel universe

I recently babysat a couple daughters of a friend of mine, Lindsay, who's newborn baby is in the cardiothoracic ICU due to a heart valve anomoly. We're praying for her and hope all ends up well and that little Taylor will not need open heart surgery.

But back here at the home front, these two little girls combined with the two little girls I already babysit, provided for a much different sight around here than I am used to!

Here's a little snippet of Life with the Girls.









8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute kids, but I'll stick to my hamsters.......

B

Lorie said...

That is a lot of pink in your backyard!

Torrie said...

Girls Rule! But that is all I know- so I am bias ;0)

AZ HS Spotlight said...

I'm a little partial to the one in the 3rd and 8th picture :)

Of course, they all are cutie-patooties!!!

Christy said...

I am very familiar with this particular pink-filled life "snippet"!

It's the blue-filled snippets that I have yet to experience... ; )

Anonymous said...

Just stumbled onto your blog... needless to say... LOVE IT!!! As a home daycare provider and Mom to 4 young boys, I can SOOOO understand where your coming from. I love the pinkness "my" daycare girls bring to my life. Keep up the blog... I really love it!!!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

I bet the girl conversations are quite interesting in comparison to those boys!
Also, I hope Taylor is doing better!

OneHappyfamily said...

Pink rocks!