Wednesday, July 1, 2009

our home through the eyes of yoda

DSCF0924

Quite a collection of legos I see.

DSCF0928

Many a surprised foot in the night, I am certain.

DSCF0930

Fold this laundry someone should. Sitting in the dryer for 3 days it has.

DSCF0933

A fondness for puzzles someone has.

DSCF0934

A fondness for pretty girls I have.

DSCF0935

How you doin'?

See how my manly tunic opens up and shows off a micro mini tee from The Gap it does.

DSCF0947

Dive nto this zucchini bread I just might.

DSCF0948

It's more fun when your hands up you put!

DSCF0951

Wheeeeee!

DSCF0952

Uh-oh. Dangerous this could get.

DSCF0954

Look at me go you will!

DSCF0955

Again!

DSCF0957

Slam dunk I can.

DSCF0956

Ready for this are you?

DSCF0958

Stuff!

DSCF0959

Medic!!

DSCF0960

Used the force should I.

DSCF0961

Myself on ice I had to put. Ahhh.

DSCF0963

Now some quick texting I'll do.

DSCF0965

HI. U R A QT. LOL, TTFN, and HOLLA BACK YOU WILL.

13 comments:

Mike & Kenia said...

Hahaha. this is the most original posting ever!!! I liked it. How're you sis-in-law? Glad to hear you're having a great summer!!

jinxi~ aka angi said...

OH MY GOSHhh.. I cannot wait to show this to Todd and Hunter.. of course Hunter wont get the hilarity of it.. but I had to control myself as its 4.25am and Im in the same room w/ Todd while he is sleeping.

I tell you what.. if Im ever having a bad day I will come back to this post!

You should get some kind of huge blog award for this one!!!

Christine said...

Ok almost just peed my pants I did. I kept hearing your voice saying Yoda's lines. That was awesome!

Jennifer (jkincolorado) said...

Hilarious!! This is why I visit your blog - you are creative and make me laugh :)

Anonymous said...

Freakin hilarious!! BTW, I logged in just after 7 am expecting to be the first to comment on your blog and you already have 4 comments! What's up with everyone being up all night?? Am I the only one that goes to bed at 9?

B

keri said...

Oh my Amie..... very creative! Thanks for the giggle this morning. Love it!!

Christine #2 said...

This post was awesome! Thanks for giving me something to start off my day at my yucky job. I can't wait for Joey to see this, he will flip. He has a Yoda shirt that says "My finger, pull." He's quite a fan.

Jenna said...

Classic. One question though...how long did this take you?? You are so clever!

Dahlene said...

That is so creative. I see you are finding plenty of time to have fun this summer!

*lindsey said...

I love this post. Send Yoda over to my house!

Jessica said...

That is great...it would be a great way to do a "Day in the Life of..." post. Love it!

Lorie said...

You are too funny! I think summer is leaving you with too much time on your hands!

Stacy Householder said...

I just laughed SO HARD!! That was the best thing in my entire Day!! LOL I haven't visited your blog (or anyones, including mine) for a very long time!! I MISS YOUR FUNNINESS!! haha I miss you too!! I love you friend! :)