Wednesday, April 7, 2010

scrap. it's what i do.

So this past weekend was General Conference for the LDS church (which means we have 5 sessions broadcast out of Salt Lake City for the entire church population to watch from home, computers, stake centers, etc.  It's usually a nice relaxing weekend for us around here, listening to counsel from the prophets, getting buoyed up and edified, spiritually uplifted.

And I scrap.

It's just become the norm for me, sit down during the sessions and scrap away.  Here are the layouts I did this past weekend-all from last year's photo shoot with Christine, and ironically enough, I just got the CD full of this year's photo shoot with Christine, so those will be shared here soon as well.  I love 'em all.  :)  It's so much easier to scrap when you have good pictures taken from a good camera by a good photographer with good editing software!

All of these were either lifted (I have no imagination) or are based off of pagemaps, which I adore.  (Click on these to see them in a larger format)

you and me Sean CameronEthan Perfect  Things we enjoy tootsies Triple Threat tug

I love the 'TUG' one, as well as the 'TOOTSIES'.  And "'Triple Threat'.  And 'Things We Enjoy.'  Actually, I'm pretty pleased with all of them which rarely happens!  Which one's your favorite? 

10 comments:

jinxi~ aka angi said...

I cant pick just one.. I love them all for real! I love the simplicity, I love your hand writing and love how you made them all tell your story! Perfect!

Christine said...

I'm digging the "things we enjoy" LO. Great work!!!!! Need to locate my mojo :)

Jenna said...

You got a LOT done. I LOVE the one of Ethan! I did get some cards done during the sessions...

Delfina said...

Those are all so cute! You did a great job.

Anonymous said...

Tug is really cute....

B

Teri said...

very nice!! I love them all...I'm a ghetto scrapbooker..glue pics down write a little and thats about it...lame!

Casey Lu said...

I also think all of them are really good! I really like how you stamped "Life with the boys" on the family picture! When is the next crop? I really need some scrappy time!

Anonymous said...

I would have a hard time picking just one. Did you do these traditional or digital???

laurie said...

I love all of your pages - they are so original and artistic. You have definitely inspired me to start scrapping again.

Torrie said...

Nice work girl! I need to get some scrapping done myslef. I love to see how you can use flowers with pictures of boys and it totally works.