Friday, June 25, 2010

does anyone have these books that I may borrow?

They've been in my To Read list on GoodReads since August 08, but our library system does not seem to carry them because they are religious in nature I suppose.

Traitor by Sandra Grey
The Holy Secret by James L. Ferrell
One in Thine Hand: A novel set in modern Israel by Gerald Lund
Sammy's Song by Alma J. Yates

I'd appreciate the loan if anyone has them. Thanks!

(Incidentally, if you are a reader and don't use GoodReads, go check it out! I love it!!)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm currently on the wait list for a couple of books at the library. Don't you hate it when you are like 76 on the list? It takes forever!

B

wittygal said...

I don't have these books but I have the entire Princess Diaries series if you want to borrow them. I actually picked it up at the dollar store.