Friday, April 8, 2011

a rather violent puppet show

Minutes before we left my parents' home to end our Spring Break vacay, Ethan and Cam decided to put on a puppet show.  I'd share with you the video footage of the 'entertainment' going on above my parents' couch, but I think I would get complaints and likely be turned into PETP--People for the Ethical Treatment of Puppets--so I'll pass.

But just use your imagination.

IMG_2152 IMG_2160IMG_2159IMG_2154 IMG_2155   

IMG_2164 We were happy to see Grandma and Grandpa briefly during our Spring Break.  Ethan stayed the whole week and then was returned to us during Uncle Ben's baby blessing.  *hoping I can get permission to post some of those pics cuz they are darling!*

Awesome Spring Break ya'll!

1 comment:

laurie said...

all of your boys are so creative - i'm sure that puppet show was really something!!! i'm glad you enjoyed your spring break - seems like you packed a lot into those nine days!