Thursday, May 3, 2012

diaper babies

 IMG_7612

I made these cute little diaper babies after seeing them here on pinterest.

IMG_7615

Just a rolled up diaper, wrapped in a baby washcloth, topped with a rolled up baby sock, and some googly eyes.  I put them in a dishwasher caddy just for fun (and included all the leftover diapers, socks, and washcloths in a gift bag).

IMG_7613 I made them for a school friend who is having a baby this summer.  Can you imagine nursing school whilst being pregnant?  I so can not.

IMG_7614She treated us to the most amazing baby shower at India Garden in Goodyear.  Fantastic food and it was so fun to hang out with all the other gals in a non-academic setting.  We really had a blast.

I think these little guys are the cutest things ever!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those are really cute!

B

Jan Garber said...

Adorable, but eight babies? LOL! Eeek! Hopefully your friend is having only one! These are such a sweet gift idea!