Thursday, September 13, 2012

pretty much just another day

This morning my son was on his Kindle and he remarked, "Oh, it's Abby's birthday today." (a friend who used to go to school with him who incidentally had a huge crush on him and asked him out 2 years ago, putting him over the moon but in the end they decided to just be friends)

I waited a second and asked, "Who else's birthday is it today?"

"I don't know," he shrugged.

A few seconds later, he added, "OHH! Happy Birthday, Mom!!"

That's right, my son had to go onto Facebook just to realize it was my birthday. Sigh.

I'm 37, which he said is "Officially old!"

So, today is my birthday, yes.

Plans? No.

I was in class all morning...Dan's on 24-hr shift at work...my big intentions are to study, balance my checkbook, and maybe hit a Zumba class at the gym tonight.

Watch out world. :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What's Zumba?

B