Monday, May 22, 2006

top ten diet busters

Sometimes it seems my world is governed by food. I count points, calories, fat, fiber, etc constantly. It's not just a diet, it's a way of life. However, once in a while, something comes along that is just too good to resist--even if just for a little bite. I just have a couple of minutes tonight to write, so I thought I'd mention some of my favorite items that I feel are worth busting my diet for. =)

10. Pizza. The greasier the better.

9. Garlic Bread. I have to admit my home-made stuff is darn near perfect.

8. Cookie Crisp cereal. Come on, it's cookies in milk served up as breakfast food!

7. French fries. With me, it's really the smell that tempts me more than the taste.

6. Cheesy mashed potatoes. TGIF's version rocks.

5. Anything peanut butter. Seriously, anything.

4. Cheesecake. Quite possibly the food served in heaven.

3. Rocky Road ice cream. Served up in a waffle cone at Cold Stone specifically.

2. Anything from Panda Express.

1. Chocolate, chocolate, and more chocolate. Which leads me to my ultimate point of this blog which is admitting that for dinner tonight, I had about a cup of chocolate chips. And I feel no guilt. When the body's craving something, you gotta feed it, right?

Ok, maybe a little bit of guilt. And no, I won't be getting on the scale any time soon. But yummm...what a great dinner it was. =)

Diet starts tomorrow.

No comments: