Thursday, June 15, 2006

get to know me

Here is the first quarter of a get-to-know-you list I came across recently. Enjoy, and feel free to use it so I can get to know you too!

What is your favorite pizza? pepperoni w/ pineapple

What is your favorite kind of weather and why? monsoons, because we don't get too much rain down here in sunny AZ--but I love the way the clouds build and build and get darker; the humidity rises and you smell that smell all day, the gonna-rain-any-minute smell, and then finally it bursts and we get a downpour of heavy warm rain!

If you could go anywhere for a week, where would you go? well, I'm not too imaginative here, but from what others tell me, the Caribbean islands are beautiful, so I'd pick one of them, maybe St. Thomas.

What would you do with $1,000 cash? If I didn't do the responsible thing and pay bills or buy clothes for the kids, and just had it for something fun? Probably scrapbooking items, maybe some subwoofers for the hubby, and then eat out at the Compass Room atop the Hyatt. =)

Share a time in your life in which you were the most happy the minutes during and after having my babies, totally priceless.

What's your favorite ice cream flavor? this is a toughie...I like so many, but lately I've been digging on the Chocolate Delight from Cold Stone Creamery; chocolate ice cream, chocolate syrup, chocolate chips, and broken up brownies mixed in. YUM!

How did you name your children? Danny named Sean and I named Cameron and Ethan. Cameron is a name I've liked since watching Ferris Bueller in the 80s.

Tell your engagement story briefly: Danny proposed to me at the Phoenix North Mountain Park over KFC and martinelli's apple cider. We could look down over the city a bit and thus very romantic. I didn't cry, which Danny has always been bummed about. (I was too excited and happy to cry!! He's seen too many movies where the star gets all emotional over a ring...)

Name all the cities you've ever lived in: Long Beach, Alamo, Wickenburg, Glendale, Phoenix, Surprise.

What's your favorite hobby and why? scrapbooking; I just enjoy doing something creative but also being able to tie it into family history and pictures of my kids (my other hobby!)

More tomorrow!

No comments: