Monday, June 12, 2006

mmmm....chimichangas!

My sweet mother-in-law ended up volunteering to babysit, although we hadn't originally asked her to, because she is babysitting next weekend while we go to the temple, IF Danny has Saturday off.

So we went to Abuelo's. My brother and I both got the Fajita Chimichangas, which were the only ones on the menu. Only, I don't remember the 'fajita' part in the past. It was all right, but I was pulling out big green peppers right and left, and it just wasn't my favorite Abuelo's meal of all time. However, a fair Abuelo's meal beats a great Taco Bell meal any day!! It was fun to sit and chat with him, and my hubby of course. And easier to enjoy it since we weren't paying! Thanks, Bro!

Later, Dan and I hit "X-Men The Last Stand" and really enjoyed it. Although we disagreed with the plot line in a couple of instances. If interested in discussing, email my privately, lol! (Don't want to spoil it for anyone) It was fun to see a movie out though...hadn't done that in probably, oh...5-6 months or so?? Not only due to the sitter and time off situation, but because there really hasn't been anything movie theatre worthy in a while. We'd like to see Pirates of the Caribbean (I always spell that wrong) II in July for sure as well. Other than that, we'll likely wait for them to hit the rental stores.

I finished the Dave Ramsey book "The Total Money Makeover" and then I read the whole thing to Danny, and once we're out of student status and actually have some set income, we're gonna do it. It's a great book that I highly recommend! Try it!

No comments: