Friday, January 5, 2007

bugger blogger

So, yeah, I've been messing around with the settings on Blogger and I changed some things up, but don't get used to it. I'm not keeping it. I spent what seems like hours wasted on it yesterday and still could not get it to do a few things I want. Like, see how my site counter is covered up by my title? No clue how to fix that. See how my picture is justified to the left? I'd rather it be about half an inch to the right, centered in that column. No clue how to fix that. I found several other templates I liked, and uploaded them, but then didn't know how to get my old settings, links, etc. So frustrating, because I find the Blogger templates so totally boring and personality-LESS! Anyhoo... just keeping you informed.

And, I've been going back and forth on adding the following tidbit of information, but finally decided to add it. I was in the ER on Tuesday for some minor outpatient surgery. I had a cyst that had gotten really bad, and to make a long story short, I was told to get myself to the emergency room.

I had just started a new daycare baby the day before, and all my kids were home from school, but this couldn't be helped. Dan manned the troops and I drove myself tenderly to the hospital and was in and out in a matter of 90 minutes. I was seen right away, taken care of right away, poked and drained right away (eww, and by the way, OUCH) and felt so much better immediately. And then I was home by 9am. Amazing. I feel about 95% back to whole. I love Del Webb hospital, at least at 7:30 in the morning!

So, all is well. I'm very thankful that Danny was off that day so this could all work out and I'm grateful it wasn't anything more serious (you know, with lumps, you immediately have fears of cancer and tumors and all this nonsense) and that it could be taken care of so quickly and that I'm healthy.

2 comments:

tif-do said...

link away!!! and glad it was nothing to serious.

heather said...

I am so glad you are healthy and I like your new look!