Wednesday, December 5, 2007

wisdom and reflection

A nice easy day and the last of Danny's tough stretch at work this week--poor guy's been doing so much over time lately. He's really excited to have two straight days off. ;)

I officially finished my One Little Word album with the following two pages, although because it ends on the left hand side of the page, I'm going to add another on the right hand side, probably Comfort, taken from CC's cue. This project has not been the easiest thing for me, but I'm proud of it. I've never completed a mini album before, especially one without pictures. But I think it'll be fun to look back on and 'reflect' as Day 21's theme is. Thanks for looking.

Day 20, Wisdom, using flowers



Day 21, Reflection, using whatever style we feel is 'us' (I used a white background, lots of ink, bling, stickles, stitching, popdots--all things I love. If I could have found the perfect rub-ons for this one it would have had every single element I love to scrap with, heh!)

6 comments:

heather said...

i really like these two pages. You are a very diligent scrapbooker. smile.

Liz said...

Awesome book to reflect on..

Anonymous said...

your whole album is amazing and I am SUPER proud of ya!!!!

Christine said...

I love them both! I'm going to start a weekly mini album to help motiviate my weight loss !

Jesika said...

Great pages, Amie! That's wonderful that you were able to complete the entire mini-albumn! That was a big project.....WAY TO GO! :o)

Casey Lu said...

No I have no problem with you lifting stuff I did. But I have had a few people ask me if I was doing sketches and not giving credit on the different websites...which why should I when I did them myself. So your perfectly fine, don't worry about it. I don't care if you or any of my other friends do. So don't mind me! Great job on getting your book done! Way to go girl!!