Tuesday, March 11, 2008

spring break day 2 and an announcement

Another fun kick back day...we kept it busy playing with the craft box {a mild explosion of crafting supplies in my kitchen that I forced myself not to get too uptight about} the trains {all over the living room, but mom, it's more fun that way!} and sleeping outside on the trampoline. Well...I use the term 'sleep' loosely thus far. They've been out there almost two hours and have yet to close their eyes. They've been in and out a couple dozen times already, so time will tell if this was a mistake or not. This is Ethan's first time sleeping out there, so hopefully he won't keep the neighbors awake!

I did another layout today, but my creative juices were just not making any kind of appearance, so I totally copied a layout from Leah. I'll show all my creations at the end of the week as usual. I really enjoyed American Idol tonight--was Brook not fabulous?! And Michael, the Australian guy...I just love his voice. I hope he makes it big. Forget these boys...Michael's a man. LOL

Just wanted to take this opportunity to help announce a fun scrapbooking crop going on at the Hilton in April--this will be the third time I've gone and yee-haw are they fun! So if you're a scrapper and you'll be near Phoenix this time of year, sign up! It's cheap (only $15!!) and soooooo fun! Here's the forwarded information from Ashley Harris who is in charge again:

As you all know Convention time is coming up soon and it is time for our crop! There will be door prizes, food and a ton of fun! Come join us for a night full of croppin', laughing, and music too! Hurry and reserve your space! They WILL go fast!!! Please email me ashley@harrisfam.net for payment info and questions!!!

Date: Saturday, April 19th

Time: 6pm-midnight

Where: Hilton Suites Phoenix 10 E. Thomas in Phoenix

Cost: $15.00 per person ($15.80 if you use Paypal for payment) ashersjane@yahoo.com

2 comments:

Christine said...

I wanna sleep on the trampoline!!!!

Kate O'Brien said...

can't wait to see your creations girlie! that convention sounds like fun!